Saturday, December 10

Canyon Lights

S and I were lucky to be invited to the opening night of Christmas Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge on December 1st.  What a lovely way to start the Christmas season.  Holiday baking, hot chocolate with Baileys, shopping at their amazing store, and lights - lots of lights.  

Here are some of the sights.  If you can, go see it live and in person to really enjoy.     

The bridge....that I will NEVER cross
Forgive my feeble photography skills.  It's spectacular in real life.  I understand the lights on the OTHER side of the bridge are great as well.  Sadly, I'll never know.  I've tried to cross the bridge, and made it about 10 feet before I sprinted back to safety.  I wasn't born to be Indiana Jones (you know, that scene where the bridge breaks, and he grabs on and climbs back up....yeah, not going to happen).

Their store is also amazing - all sorts of good things to buy!  Here's S with his new friend (and some hot chocolate) in front of the shop.   Now this I was born to do - shop, that is.

    
Enjoy the lights in your area, wherever you may be. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we're going to Canyon LIghts next Sunday. I've never been! Thanks for the preview Skiffr. I will report back on the lights across the bridge.

    ReplyDelete